Surface Spray to Rapidly Disinfect and Sanitise Hard Surfaces
- Safe, fast and effective surface disinfectant and sanitiser
- Independently tested and verified to EU and UK standards (EN14476)
- Proven effective in 1 minute or less
- Lab report available for download below
- No mixing needed, ready to use
- Bundle and save
It has never been more important to use a reliable disinfectant spray that is both effective and safe. 3G Medical Disinfectant Spray is safe to use in your home, classroom or office. Independently tested and verified by Dr. Brill + Partner GMBH at the prestigious Institut Für Hygiene Undmikrobiologie in Bremen, Germany. Certified as safe for use on non-invasive medical devices.
Our surface sanitising sprays are PH-neutral and unscented with no unpleasant odour.
EN14476 Certified - Effective in 60 Seconds
The EN14476 is the Golden Standard that determines how effective a product is. Any product that claims to be effective without proof of an EN14476 standard test should be viewed with some skepticism.
Additionally, it is vital to consider how quickly a product works. A spray that requires you to leave it on for 2 hours may be effective, but certainly not practical.
3G Medical Disinfectant Spray is tested and verified to the highest possible standards and proven to be effective in 1 minute or less.
Get the best disinfectant spray for your family, school or office
- Works in 1 minute or less.
- Multi-Purpose disinfectant cleaner gives you peace of mind.
- Powerful formula clinically proven to eliminate 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses from surfaces.
- Lab tested and verified to EN14476 standards.
- Contains no alcohol.
Bundle and save for FREE SHIPPING (UK mainland, orders over £40)
3G Medical Limited is certified as Made in Britain. All prices INCLUDE VAT.
Active ingredients: Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl (C12 - C16) alkyldimethyl, chlorides.
|TCC 14884₁||:||1 min|
|ATCC 15442₁||:||1 min|
|ATCC 8739₁||:||1 min|
|ATCC 6538₁||:||1 min|
₁ FDA Registered, SSAHPRA Laboratory
₂ ILAC Registered Laboratory
Note: Actual packaging may vary from images shown.